Tidbits of Arabic News translated into English

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Movie from Italy to Sweden

I am back in the Arabic news business! (I hope!)

On September 5, the BBC Arabic had a little report on a movie made that followed five undocumented Syrian refugees. They had fled Syria to arrive in Lampedusa, Italy. But of course, it sucked there, so the movie was about them making their way to my darling Sweden.

My Arabic apparently sucks as much as Italy, so I don't actually know what was going on, but there was something about a wedding. So they kept showing shots of the dancing wedding-goers. Ho ho ho, Arabs are so jolly!!!

 A jolly Arab. 

 Thoughtful Arabs

 This map is the map showing the flight of the refugees from Italy to my own beautiful Sweden. 

Arabs in hiding


No comments:

Post a Comment