Tidbits of Arabic News translated into English

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Israeli demonstrations

(February 14, 2014)

I usually spend all my time waxing sarcastic over how cringe-worthy some Arabs can be (which I think is okay since my parents are Arab.)

It is surprising when I find other people striving valiantly to be just as cringe-worthy.

Here are Israelis demonstrating that they want more settlements. But those settlements are all illegal under international law, so why would you want to put your face on camera to record this? 


BBC Arabic reporter putting a calm face on before the crowds. 



These are just school-girls wearing pink and purple and foam green bookbags. Usually I think of sweet school-girls, if they demonstrate at all, to demonstrate on the side of peace and fairness.

No comments:

Post a Comment